If you use our online form please include your email or phone number so we have a way to contact you.
Get In Touch
Physical Address: 19100 Coleman Valley Rd. (5 miles west of the town of Occidental, California)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 659, Occidental, California 95465
Phone: 707.874.2442 Note: We do not have office hours so it may take us a few days to return your call.
If you use our online contact form please be sure to include your email address or phone number so we have a way to contact you. Thank you!
For adult retreats and events or garden information: 707.570.6873 or email here
For weddings: Ann Dolin 707.874.1526 or email here
For children’ education or farm information: Annie Klein 707.318.6948 or email email@example.com
Directions to Ocean Song
19100 Coleman Valley Rd, Occidental, CA 95465
We recommend that you DO NOT USE online map services as they are not accurate for this area. For a PDF with directions click here
Directions from the San Francisco Area:
Ocean Song is 70 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge or North Berkeley. Allow 100 minutes minimum driving time and extra time for traffic.
- Exit 101-North at East Washington St, Central Petaluma
- Turn LEFT on Washington St. and continue through Petaluma for 18-20 miles to Valley Ford.
- At 0.5 mile past Valley Ford turn RIGHT onto Valley Ford-Freestone Rd. The sign says to Occidental.
- Continue until road ends and turn RIGHT onto Bodega Highway.
- At 1.5 miles, enter the left turn lane and turn LEFT onto Bohemian Highway at Freestone.
- Continue on Bohemian Highway 4 miles to Occidental.
- At the STOP sign in Occidental, turn LEFT onto Coleman Valley Rd.
- Look at your odometer and measure 5.3 miles to Ocean Song.
- NOTE: About 2 miles past Occidental, make a SHARP RIGHT turn and continue along Coleman Valley Rd. (DO NOT go straight onto Joy Rd).
- Continue on Coleman Valley Rd., past any addresses with numbers out of order, and as you come onto the very top of the ridge, turn LEFT at Ocean Song, 19100 Coleman Valley Rd.
- Drive down the gravel road 0.3 mile and park in the designated area by the barn.
Alternate route: There is an alternate route taking 116 WEST off of Hwy. 101 North at Cotati, going through Sebastopol and turning LEFT onto Occidental Road from 116 and taking that to Occidental. In Occidental, go STRAIGHT through the first stop sign in Occidental, and at the second stop turn LEFT onto Bohemian Highway, go to the next stop sign and turn RIGHT (uphill) onto Coleman Valley Road and follow the directions above. The driving time is approximately the same.
From the north: From Hwy. 101 South take the Highway 12 WEST exit. Follow for several miles and at the first stop light turn RIGHT onto FULTON Road. Get in the left lane and make an immediate LEFT onto OCCIDENTAL ROAD. Follow all the way to Occidental, approximately 10 miles. Go STRAIGHT through the first stop sign in Occidental, and at the second stop sign turn LEFT onto Bohemian Highway, then RIGHT onto Coleman Valley Road and follow the directions above.
Become a member
Join the Friends of Ocean Song, a membership organization that supports our ecological stewardship and educational programs. Contributions are tax-deductible.The benefits of being a member include:
- Access to the property west of the main entry road, including the gardens and Finley Creek Nature Preserve
- Visit and hike the trails, year-round
- Attendance at seasonal festivals and celebrations