Song is located on 360 acres in the coastal hills
above Bodega Bay.
visitors' entrance is 5.3 miles west of Occidental,
at 19100 Coleman Valley Rd.
Occidental CA 95465
info at oceansong.org
|For Workshops, Retreats, Private Events:
Lisa Baiter, Earthways Conscious Activism Program Director
(707) 570-6873 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Coyote Camp and Children’s Environmental Education Programs:
Annie Klein, Coyote Camp Director
(707) 318-6948 or email@example.com
|For General Information:
Main Office, (707) 874-2442 Note: We do not have office hours so it may take us a
few days to return your call.
Directions to Ocean Song
19100 Coleman Valley Rd, Occidental, CA 95465
(Download a pdf with directions here)
Directions from the San Francisco Area:
Ocean Song is 70 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge or North Berkeley. Allow 90
minutes minimum driving time and extra time for traffic.
- Exit 101-North at East Washington St, Central Petaluma
- Turn LEFT on Washington St. and continue through Petaluma for 18-20 miles to
- At 0.5 mile past Valley Ford turn RIGHT onto Valley Ford-Freestone Rd. The sign
says to Occidental.
- Continue until road ends and turn RIGHT onto Bodega Highway.
- At 1.5 miles, enter the left turn lane and turn LEFT onto Bohemian Highway at
- Continue on Bohemian Highway 4 miles to Occidental.
- At the STOP sign in Occidental, turn LEFT onto Coleman Valley Rd.
- Look at your odometer and measure 5.3 miles to Ocean Song.
- NOTE: About 2 miles past Occidental, make a SHARP RIGHT turn and continue
along Coleman Valley Rd. (DO NOT go straight onto Joy Rd).
- Continue on Coleman Valley Rd., past any addresses with numbers out of order,
and as you come onto the very top of the ridge, turn LEFT at Ocean Song, 19100
Coleman Valley Rd.
- Drive down the gravel road 0.3 mile and park in the designated area by the barn.
Alternate route: Alternate route: There is an alternate route taking 116 WEST off of Hwy. 101 North at Cotati, going through Sebastopol and turning LEFT onto Occidental Road from 116 and taking that to Occidental. In Occidental, go STRAIGHT through the first stop sign in Occidental, and at the second stop turn LEFT onto Bohemian Highway, go to the next stop sign and turn RIGHT (uphill) onto Coleman Valley Road and follow the directions above. The driving time is approximately the same.
Directions from the north: From Hwy. 101 South take the Highway 12 WEST exit. Follow for
several miles and at the first stop light turn RIGHT onto FULTON Road. Get in the left
lane and make an immediate LEFT onto OCCIDENTAL ROAD. Follow all the way to
Occidental, approximately 10 miles. Go STRAIGHT through the first stop sign in
Occidental, and at the second stop sign turn LEFT onto the Bohemian Highway, then
RIGHT onto Coleman Valley Road and follow the directions above.